Location – Goudhurst, Tunbridge Wells
Reports to – Senior Account Director
Catch A Fire
We are a strategic creative agency with a focus on communication, digital, design, film and innovation. Our mission is to deliver outstanding strategic and creative work that sparks a better future.
As an ethical focused agency we want companies that stand for something good in this world to prosper more than the ones that don’t. We feel this drives positive change. We are very particular about the companies and people we work with and we have a passion for their growth.
We work with some great brands on both a UK & global basis.
Now in the fourth year of our agency journey and recently named in Campaign’s Best Places to Work 2022, we are committed to continuing to build a talented and motivated team that sets us all up for future success and importantly to deliver against our agency vision.
Account Manager Role
As Account Manager, you will be an integral member of the CAF Account Team. Reporting into an Account Director, you will be responsible for helping deliver projects of varying size and complexity.
You will be working across two of the biggest and most exciting brands in the agency on a number of global strategic, digital and creative projects. Leading the way, this is a great opportunity for you to make an impact and build on your experience in brand planning, creative evaluation, film and still production.
You will work closely with other members of the team across Project Management, Strategy, Design and Creative to direct, organise and control project activities under the direction of the Senior Account Director. You will need to develop strong relationships with the client team as their main point of daily contact and might also have contact with the client’s external parties.
In this role it will be crucial for the person to be able to build good working relationships with all employees as well as freelancers and third parties.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of high scale brand projects, ensuring smooth delivery from concept to execution
- The ability to quickly build and maintain client relationships at a senior level e.g. Head of Marketing
- A developed understanding of branding across all channels
- Provide strategic insight and analysis during all stages of the creative process
- Utilising your knowledge and judgement of creative processes and planning to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Presenting creative work in a confident manner to senior marketing and brand managers
- Working with the Senior Account Director to deliver on commercial targets
- Direct line management of Account Executives / Account Managers
- Help to coordinate internal resources, freelancers and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Skills & Competencies
You will need to have the following core skills, ideally having worked in an agency environment for at least 3yrs:
- Client relationship management expertise, with evidence of turning relationships into true success stories
- Ability to co-write/challenge briefs from clients and input strategically into the creative development process
- Experience of translating insight into strategy in the execution of a brand plan
- A sound knowledge of production to ensure solutions are cost efficient and effective
- Evidence of successfully managing creative processes and feeding back to creative teams, exercising excellent judgement about how and when this is done
- Thorough understanding of the time scales involved in creative delivery
- Stakeholder management experience, including evidence of presenting to senior clients
- Experience of dealing with external production companies
- Optimistic and enthusiastic in the way they behave but always thinking ahead and foreseeing problems
- Collaboration – a positive attitude to working with diverse personalities and complex dynamics
We want to change the world for the better and we believe that starts with investing in our Sparks. We like to be judged on the good we do, not just the good work we make – our team is driven by the shared mission of creating work that Sparks a Better Future.
- 30 days annual leave, inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- An ‘Ignite’ CSR Day, allowing time away from your desk to support our chosen charity.
- A mentor to support your development and training, including a full personal development plan.
- Flexible working approach both in location and working times.
- Bakery lunch provided on a Friday and lots of fresh fruit for the weekdays too!
- Regular staff social fun!
- An Employee Assistance Programme, offering free advice and support.
- Pension Scheme.