On TikTok, #Veganuary has accumulated over 282 million views and with users like Mob Kitchen and Elburrito Monster going Vegan for January, this number is expected to grow even higher. The hashtag search is packed full of inspirational videos that will make your mouth water and should come with a ‘will make you hungry’ warning 😋.
We’ve pulled together a few of our favourite videos so far, so sit back and start scrolling!
Firstly, you have to check out Veganuary’s own TikTok account, packed full of useful tips and tricks: @veganuary, then make your way down our list below.
⚠️ Warning: these videos will make you hungry ⚠️
1. @grubworkskitchen and these mouthwatering Kentucky Fried Shrooms
2. @thenottychef and his Vegan Mushroom Kebab
3. @seemagetsbaked and this delicious looking Vodka Rigatoni
4. @mobkitchens Spicy Scotch Bonnet Noodles
5. @fitwaffle and her delicious Fudgy Vegan Chocolate Brownies
6. @vernahungrybanana’s tasty Vegan Dumplings
As you already know, here at Catch A Fire we’re big fans of plant-based, if you haven’t had the chance already, head over to our Ignite platform and download our new plant-based report, it’s full of lots of industry insights, trend predictions and tips on how embracing plant-based can be good for business.
Want to learn more about TikTok? Check out our recent blog post on how TikTok is reinventing the internet.